Data Privacy Statement
Terms and conditions template for website usage
The term '[business name]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales Subscribe.
Data Privacy Statement
By subscribing to the Services, the Subscriber permits the Service Provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and subcontractors to process and/or disclose personal data, including data that may be classified as personal information and/or sensitive personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, to its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other third-party service providers, in order to undertake activities that may include, among others:
a. Conducting analysis for purposes of marketing research and initiatives, including the generation of anonymized or non-personally identifiable location, usage and mobility data to show footfall, location, usage and viewing patterns, crowd and home density, and other information that may be relevant for marketing purposes;
b. Managing the Subscriber’s account, monitoring the quality and security of the network, training the Service Provider’s staff, and providing services to the Subscriber in a timely and efficient manner;
c. Generating statistical insights based on usage/network information to assist the Government in planning for healthcare, disaster, and other similar initiatives;
d. Credit scoring programs and initiatives, including but not limited to providing information to the Credit Information Corporation in furtherance of the objectives of Republic Act No. 9501, otherwise known as the Credit Information System Act;
e. Sharing the Subscriber’s personal data with third-party content providers or other third-party services for which the Subscriber sign up;
f. Such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
g. For Subscribers availing of bundled services, the Subscriber further recognize and consent that:
(i) Each of the sub-services is allowed to collect and process the information indicated in your Service Application Form for the purposes indicated above; and
(ii) Each of the sub-services may share personal data for credit scoring purposes.
h. Further, the Subscriber allows the Service Provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and subcontractors to process his personal data for purposes of:
(i) Creating his personal profile based on your viewing preferences, interests, mobility patterns from physical locations that he may visit, and other information that may be relevant for marketing and market research purposes;
(ii) Sharing his personal profile based on his interests, preferences, and mobility patterns from physical locations that he may visit, to the Service Provider’s business partners and third-party service providers;
(iii) Computing his credit score based on data collected internally and sharing his credit score to third-parties to whom he specifically instruct the Service Provider to share his credit score;
(iv) Sending commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, surveys, customer-care, and after sales communications, and other broadcast push messages; and
(v) To send the Subscriber information on offers, promotions, and advertisements from the Service Provider’s business partners and third-party service providers.
The Service Provider shall keep the Subscriber’s personal data throughout his availment of the Services, and for a period of ten (10) years thereafter. The Subscriber is given certain rights under the Data Privacy Act, including the right to object to processing of his data, the right to access his data, the right to correct any inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data. For more information on these rights, the Subscriber may contact the Service Provider’s Data Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.